Bottled at 46% Not Chill-Filtered, Light 5 Micron Filtration, Natural Colour, Lead Whiskymakers: John Glaser and James Saxon
However, thanks to our parcels of well-regarded malt whiskies, the tropical fruit and butterscotch notes of Myths & Legends II are now further enriched by a deep and enchantingly aromatic smoke profile.
Never blend the famous names? The breadth of generous and complex flavours found in Myths & Legends III dismantles such superstitious thinking.
- Glen Elgin 2000, Recharred American Oak Barrels, 67.8%
- Highland Park 1996, Recharred American Oak Hogsheads, 9.5%
- Glen Elgin 2001, Refill American Oak Hogsheads, 8.2%
- Glen Elgin 2002, Recharred American Oak Hogsheads, 8.0%
- Caol Ila 2004, Refill Sherry Butts, 6.5%
Please note that Myths & Legends III has been labelled with the incorrect bottling quantity. The number displayed on the neck label is 4,446 but should be 4,564.