An exclusive bottling of a Speyside Single Malt Whisky on a cask of one of the most traditional of Belgian beers, specially selected for you.
THE WHISKY…PART II
This creation is a marriage of a 11 year matured Glen Moray Single Malt Whisky on a refill bourbon cask, with a finish on an authentic cask of Kriek Cantillon.
A beautiful collaboration of Scottish and Belgian craftsmanship with respect for both traditions.
What’s in a pack
- 2x 35cl of Kriek Finished Glen Moray Single Malt
- 2x 37,5cl of Kriek Cantillon
Some whisky specifics
- Glen Moray Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- Distilled, matured en bottled in Scotland
- Unchillfiltered – Natural Colour
- Cask Strength: 54.8% Vol.
- 10 years in refill Bourbon cask
- 1 year 5 months finished in Cantillon Kriek butt
- Distilled: 30/10/2008
- Reracked 3/10/2018
- Bottled 09/03/2020
- Bottles: 1082 (35 cl)
A match made… in a rare Cantillon cask
These drinks share more than just this box. Both have lived in the same cask.
Well, not exactly the same one. But Cantillon casks are becoming a rarity. The finish on a Cantillon Kriek cask gives our whisky its unique taste.
Our Savouring Guide to Camaraderie
Let there be no mistake: these drinks have been exclusively brewed and distilled for your intense delight. Daringly paired to be shared with care. For moments of indulgence, moments that need to be shared. A toast to camaraderie.
Signed with love