In 1826, deep in the Forgue valley of the east Highland hills, our founder James Allardice
built his distillery. He named it ‘GlenDronach’, Scots Gaelic for ‘valley of the brambles’.
So began our dedicated quest of nearly two centuries, to master a signature style which is elegant, rich
and robust, maturing The GlenDronach in the finest sherry casks from Andalucia in Spain.
Sherry casks laid down in 1993 have received high praise, ….