THISTLE WHISKY CAFE – Sunday 2nd December
What better time to organize a whisky cafe?
With all the holidays in sight it is the perfect opportunity to get out of the house and do some gift shopping for friends, family and why not yourself.
After being recovered of a fun, tiring weekend full of nice discoveries at Spirits in the Sky, in Brussels, I feel the urge to share these newly discovered delights with you.
- Date: Sunday 2nd December 2018
- Time: Between 14hoo – 18h00
- Place: Bisséstraat 17, bus 14, 1070 Anderlecht
- Price: FREE entrance; between €3-6 per dram (pay as you go)
- Concept: Come and try some drams in search for a bottle. Share a nice afternoon among friends, other spirit enthusiasts or get to know new people who have the same passion. Learn from or teach others about spirits. Shoot some pool, listen to some music, , but most of all enjoy yourself.
- Please drop me a note to let me know you are coming and with how many. Everyone is welcome.
The products to taste from will be plenty, but here are some new arrivals which will be present as well:
- Wolfburn current full range
- Compass Box Juveniles 2018
- Mackmyra Efva, Vinterglöd
- Cadenhead’s Glen Ord 13y 56,5%, Strathclyde 1989 29y 55,7%
- Signatory Vintages Clynelish 2008 10y 46%, Glenlivet 2007 46%
- Edradour SFTC’04 Chadron